The Immigrant Archive Project is a national initiative dedicated to recording and preserving the life stories of America’s vast multicultural immigrant community. Our visual history testimonies illustrate the struggles, dreams and accomplishments of immigrants of all nations so that future generations may learn from their collective experience.
NGL and IAP’s powerful combined offering provides advertisers with turn-key access to multi-part branded or sponsored video series built around positive, heart-warming stories of success, education, commitment and culture. Complemented by NGL’s massive digital footprint and cross-platform scale, advertiser partners will be able to reach and engage the coveted Latinx audience in-language, in-culture and in-context, while celebrating the diversity of America.
- Established brand with a 10-year track record
- Extensive content library
- Over 1,700, broadcast quality interviews
- Content available in both Spanish and English
- Exclusive rights; all means, all media
- Nationally recognized initiative
- Lexus Pursuit of Perfection Award
- National Hispanic Media Coalition Award
- Church World Service Humanitarian Award